Local Flavor Fundraising
How to Participate
1. Get together with your non-profit group and discuss a general time period when you would like to hold your event.
2. Fill out the attached form.
3. Home Grown will pick a few dates on a Monday. (Dates are subject to availability and are approved at the discretion of management.)
4. After agreeing on a date, submit a high-resolution jpeg or pdf of your logo.
5. Home Grown Cafe will email you a customized partner coupon to distribute to friends, family, and co-workers, as well as members of your organization
Partner coupons must be circulated prior to your event and may not be distributed on Home Grown Cafe premises
6. On the night of your fundraiser, Home Grown will donate back 15% of the food sales for every table that presents your organization's coupon (excluding happy hour foods, alcohol, tax, and gratuity, as well as any other weekly specials, or discounts.)
All guests must submit the Local Flavor Fundraising coupon when paying the check in order to be counted toward the fundraiser
Please note. We are currently booking SUMMER 2022 for fundraising events.